Sunday, November 4, 2007

The early bird gets the worm

Every day is free day around these parts!! This morning Dave let me sleep in until 7, then he went to bed. I got the call from The Bussey Family so I went to breakfast with the boys sans Dave. On our way there we noted a giant yellow bike trailer thingy with a sign on it that said "free". I wasn't about to drag this thing with me to breakfast so I left it.


On the way home, it was still there. One word "yoink". I loaded it on the wagon and off we went. It refused to stay on the wagon so I finally just handed the handle to Monkey and he held on to it and we towed it home.


Dave was looking down from the window when we pulled in and gave me his usual look when I do stuff like this. Then, begrudgingly, he found it a home in the garage. It is called a Cannondale Bugger. I grabbed this shot from the interweb. I was a little frightened by some of the pictures that come up under the google search "bugger bike". Do it sometime if you are interested, just don't do it at work!!

No comments: