Sunday, November 23, 2008

While the boys are away, the adults will play



I had a birthday several months ago and my parents offered to give us a weekend without the kids as a present. We booked a bunch of fun stuff for this weekend. Among those things was 4 wheeling in Mallorytown with http://www.vanridgeatvtrails.com/. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!! We went out for an hour with the friendliest guide I have ever met. His name is Paul and he was great.
Dave is in the blue jacket and I am in the teal green and purple jacket (that is so out of fashion that I think it might just be coming back in!!).
Dave's ATV got stuck in the muck twice. This time they had to use the winch to get him out-so cool!!!

Dave and I loved ripping around the backwoods on these things!!! If I didn't think that my neighbours would have kittens over the whole thing, I would get myself one!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad you guys had fun!

MT