Saturday, March 20, 2010

Vacation Part I - Big C's view of the trip

We just got back (ummmm Ok, a few days ago) from an awesome vacation!!!
We travelled with the S family who have two daughters that are exactly the same speed as our boys. T-Bear is Monkey's age and Morphin travels at the same speed as Big C.
The place that we stayed at was outstanding. It had an indoor waterpark where the natural sunlight streamed in and it was warm, warm, warm all day and night. The rooms were huge and it was located near a Walmart for groceries and several family friendly restaurants. Thanks to the B family's GPS we had no trouble getting there. Phew!
I decided to tell the story from each our family member's perspective to show individual highlights of the trip.
Here's Big C's perspective.
I played at the spot where you could move the water around.I played there on Sunday when we arrived.
And Monday.

And Tuesday (though it was closed for a good part of the day daddy came rushing over to get me when it opened up half an hour from closing the park, nearly giving mommy a heart attack when daddy came sprinting over)
And Wednesday.
All day.
Everyday.
I never got bored of it even a little bit.

Can I go back there again soon??

No comments: