Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

The boys woke me up with lots of hugs and snuggles this morning. This has to be the best part about being a mom!! I got some homemade cards, some random seedlings and a coupon for breakfast in bed from the doodle. The doodle is 5, for those of you not keeping score, and daddy was out this morning. The doodle sees the coupon and disappears. I hardly notice since Monkey is with me and the doodle does often wander. I could hear him on the main level so I wasn't worried.

He comes back up with a Tupperware container full of cut mango that he found in the fridge :"here is your breakfast in bed mommy" he says proudly. He then goes on to explain that he tried to make me a peanut butter and jam sandwich, but he couldn't find the bread. Then he tried to make me cheese and crackers, but we were out of crackers-so this is what he found.

What an absolute sweetheart!!

No comments: