Sunday, January 28, 2007

Daddy's Photos of the Day

Alright, so I've decided to leap out of the 1990's (though I do miss the old Commodore 64 from my youth) and contribute to the blog. I thought that I would start by keeping things simple. A short introduction - and then a lot of photos of the boys on a regular basis. Since I will be taking a 1/3 leave from my work starting on Wednesday I should have ample opportunity to keep this up.
Since I'm a person of few words - here are the first photos.
Big C and the little fridge farm - this will likely get him standing a lot more and potentially walking soon. If anyone wants to know what a cow-duck is....that's silly!!




For those of you who've doubted this kids ability to eat - he loooooves the ground beef. Way to make the Beef council happy little buddy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congragulation on your 100 th donation of blood that is amazing. Think of all those people that benefit from it.
I can see a lot of Sj's mom in Big C. He is really growing and looking like a little boy that has his own look.