Thursday, April 5, 2007

The story of how I become known as "The Monkey"

Long long ago, while I was still receiving womb service strange people would touch my mommy's belly and ask all sorts of personal questions about her pregnancy. She mentioned this to her sister who bought her a snotty shirt that says "touch my monkey". A nick name was born!

Mommy and daddy didn't know if I was a boy or a girl, so they called me monkey. As I grew and grew the name really seemed fitting. Thanks for the great name Heather Massi! Now my little brother seems to be acting like a monkey (or other marsupial since we actually already have a big monkey in our family) and I am more and more of a little man.
Maybe it is time for a new name...whaddaya think?

1 comment:

Dave said...

How about donkey??? It's almost spelled the same, they laugh all the time and hey, mom likes to look for them everywhere!!
PS - monkeys aren't marsupials (mammals with pouches) they're sapiens I believe.