Sunday, June 24, 2007

DPoD June 24th - Mommy and Monkey Special Time



I found out upon my return from a night at a friend's cottage that Monkey and mommy celebrated some special time while I was gone. They had popcorn and snuggled on the couch watching 'Cars' together under a blanket. What a beautiful way to spend some time together while I was out.

Monkey has requested special time with mommy each day since and today it took the form of putting the 'blue water' on the plants to help them grow. It's fantastic to see the love and the bond between 2 of my favourite people in the world. Mommy doesn't hear often enough what a great mommy she is - so here it is - You're a wonderful mommy and a fabulous wife. We're fortunate in so many ways to have you in our lives. We love you with all our hearts for everything you do.

No comments: