Sunday, February 8, 2009

Big C's Bithday Party

This weekend we celebrated Big C's birthday.
His friends were more than happy to come over and help him ring it in with him.


We had a great time playing on all floors of the house then playing parachute games, opening gifts, eating CAKE (big C's hands down favorite part of the party) and hot dogs.




My unfortunate selection of balloon decorations received quite a bit of attention and much snickering. Thank you honey for taking these delightful pictures so that I never forget how hysterical that was, sigh...okay...snicker!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saje, Ilike the length of your hair and yes that is quite the selection of ballons.

Where did you get the big colouered tarp thing you are all playing around? I remeber those from public school. Is it something lke a parashoot?
Kim

Saje said...

hi Kim. Thanks, I'm liking my hair at this stage as well. Yes. It is a parachute like in gym class. I bought it on ebay last year and they love to use it for birthdays.