Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Mailbag - Part I

Big C got some mail recently and today was the day to open it! When he found out that the mail was for him his was really excited - almost beyond words. He eagerly opened the package from Godfather J and Godmother K, though with the efficiency of the packaging from Canada Post he needed a little help in getting it open. Very soon it was open and....tada!
A backhoe loader (someone knows these kids well)!
We worked together to construct it, though I must say that Big C did most of the piece recognition and affixing all by himself. The finished product looks great (thanks to the very clear Playmobil instructions diagrams a la IKEA) and certainly a HUGE HIT!
I must admit however, I think that he was equally excited about the toothbrush with his name on it. He exclaimed 'a big boy toothbrush! Daddy, I'll spit out my toothpaste so that I can use the Lightning McQueen toothpaste!'.
Thanks J and K. Big C just loves the wonderful gifts!

No comments: