Saturday, June 13, 2009

An Open Letter

Dear Mr Bunny,

You have been living off of the avails of my yard for long enough. It is time for you to leave. If the recurrent barking emanating from both my husband and my children, bless their barking little hearts, has not been sufficient to get this point across, now you have it.
After you chewed holes through my hockey net just to get to the other side, I had enough. Just in case you are a Mrs Bunny, I have waited long enough into the season that your (potential) little bunnies will be fine without you. I think that was generous of me, you are free to disagree.

Here are the rules. They are the same as Stephen King's "Running Man" with three notable exceptions. I'm not sure if you've had time to read it in between visits to my garden, but you really should pick up a copy, it is a pretty good read. If you don't have time to read it, apparently it was made in to a Movie with Arnold Schwarzenegger as Richard (for our purposes, would be your role).

So here are the rules. I set the trap tonight at 9:45. For every 24 hours you stay outside of it you get two points. In the end, I am looking to trap you. When I do that, I get 800,000 points. If you make it to the one month mark, I'll give you 800,000 points plus the ones you've earned up to then. The notable exceptions are as follows, 1-I am not going to move the trap, so I am not really "hunting you"; 2-you are not expected to send in any video vignettes to prove you are still alive we'll take a "no news is good news" sort of approach to this thing; and 3-I am not trying to kill you, just re-locate you.
So Mr(s) Bunny. ITS ON

No comments: