Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Keep your hand sanitizer close by

There's another flu going 'round.  Some of the kids that we have invited to Monkey's birthday party that is happening this coming weekend are recovering from the flu.  Apparently one kid threw up on the bus last week, groan!!  Last night, right at bed time Monkey told me that he felt like throwing up.  We kept our ears open, but nothing happened.  At 1:30 am he came in and woke me up.  I sat bolt upright and was ready to be on barf patrol.  Nope, he came in to tell me that he was feeling better.  Good to know, now I am wide awake!!  He came back in every half hour until 4.  Needless to say, he and I are very tired today.
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you give me a flu that makes me barf on the bus you are in deep trouble!