Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Having so much fun!

We're having a blast!  This place has a wiiide variety of trains including a mono rail, a steam train, a train ride and tomorrow land has a train that tours the whole area from the air. The boys can't believe their good fortune!  All of that is just in Magic Kingdom!!

We saw Mickey Mouse today and Monkey told me that he wants to stay here forever!  He was completely entranced by the whole thing. There's so much to say that I couldn't possibly update on all of it.

Dave and Monkey are on their way back to the park while big C and hang out so he can nap. He's down for the count my tired little bear.

Tonight we're having supper with some of the Disney characters at 4:30 so the boys should love that!!

Last night, after all of the stress of getting here and getting our bags Dave and I met up with one of my coworkers and have a *few* drinks around our pool. We both slept well and felt better today : )

sent using my Blackberry handheld wireless device

No comments: