Saturday, March 22, 2008

Good Friday 2008

Good Friday falls very early this year. I think that I overheard Grandpa say that this is the earliest that it will fall for a couple hundred more years. I guess this is the earliest that I'll ever have to deal with it again!!








We all went up to Westport for our usual BBQ lunch. We discovered a fair amount of snow was there.Here the boys are helping each other to hunt for their Easter treasures. This is Big C's favourite picture from the whole day. He asks to see it again and again.
I have no idea how my son ended up getting pushed down the hill on the top of the lid to someone's cooler. Please use the comments section to help me with this one if you have more information : )
Big C got a real kick out of pushing this chair around the clearing. You can see that the sturdy aluminum frame stood up only moderately well.
More Easter treat hunting time.


Down by the creek. This word is pronounced Creak, not crick. That would be a goofy way of saying it.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's crick...at least to those of whom that grew up near one.

Anonymous said...

And it's crick if you grew up in Westport -- with someone who did. When Grandpa M. attended the picnic, we went to the crick.