Saturday, March 28, 2009

Junk Afternoon

Mommy and Daddy are going out tonight so it really isn't fair to leave a babysitter in charge of running junk night or it's aftermath. So we are having "junk afternoon" to hope to run off the sugary effects before she gets here!

As a side note, I am wanting to change the furniture arrangement in the great room and have moved stuff around. You can see the new arrangement in these photos. It is a little mis-matched as I am highly visual and needed to put "placeholder furniture" in so that I could see what it would look like. If we like it, we'll buy furniture that actually goes with the decor.

The challenge is that I would like to buy the furniture second hand. This is not very easy to do and still match the existing couch and loveseat. We'll see how my intentions pan out. If you know anyone (locally) selling bar height stools with a leather (read: washable) cushions, I'm all ears!!

No comments: