Thursday, October 15, 2009

School update~not good

School has been going really well this year. Monkey even got to move back a couple of spaces on the school bus. We have all been very proud.



Today THE number appeared on my call display-the school...cue an increase in my blood pressure.



He had an incident on the bus today. Then, he had an incident in the school yard.



He is now back at the front of the school bus for a while and has to walk with the teacher on duty for today and part (or was it all?) of the day tomorrow.



While I am dissapointed that this has happened, in all honesty, I was expecting a bit of a regression and for him to test out the new limits. I am completely in agreement with the discipline that the school is invoking. I am hoping that with a swift reminder of how difficult things get for him when he misbehaves, he'll soon be back to the wonderful little man we all love.

No comments: