Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Busy-ness

I remember a few weeks ago when Saje and I were sitting around the house thinking to ourselves....this is nice. The kids are in bed early. We have time to ourselves to chat and be adults. We aren't all over the place all the time. It seemed rather calm and peaceful.
That was early September.
This is early October. What a change. We have swimming and skating (pictures to come after the next session....I've already put the camera by the front door) with the boys. We've had sleepovers both home and away. We had a weekend conference that we both attended. The boys bed times have moved back to 7 o'clock and both boys are benefiting from that greatly. We're back into school and back into the busy lives of the four WB's.
And in the spare time. I painted the hallway between the kitchen and the dining room as well as painting the dining room itself. I had finally had enough of the builder white and wanted to go to something a little more bold. I should have taken some before pictures, but here's the after photos.

2 comments:

Heather said...

WOW! Gorgeous colour!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the colour -- No, I LOVE it!!! I definitely don't have a beige son-in-law! Grandma C