Monday, June 30, 2008

The plan for Monday

Big C is over at Grandma and Grandpa's finishing up his sleepover. We were sent a grand total of 0 pictures of his precious sleeping form and got no phone calls. I can only assume that the night went wonderfully. I wonder when he woke up?

Monkey and Daddy are milling around the house, not sure what mischeif they have planned for the day. Perhaps preparations for Canada Day tomorrow...We have been invited to a pool party, a BBQ and the big party at the local comunity centre. It'll be a busy day for sure!

Mr I and I took the bus downtown for his first day of school. We took the local bus and then transferred to the downtown bus. Got a couple of landmarks (his stop is the one after you see the water fountain) and dropped him off safely at the door. I would have taken a couple of pictures, but I didn't want to embarass the guy!!! Today is the day that the school will test his English and put him in the right class. They have several groups starting today so it'll be a busy day of meeting new people and getting accustomed to the new school.

No comments: