Saturday, June 28, 2008

Thank you for the presents

When Mr I arrived he was wearing a neat shirt that he got from his grandmother for his birthday. It has a neat logo on it that says "El nino", that caught Monkey's attention. Monkey really liked the shirt and he and Mr I discussed it for a couple of minutes.

Lo and behold, before the boys went to bed, Mr I brought out some gifts for the boys. The boys very excitedly ripped open thier gifts only to discover matching BLUE t shirts with the el nino logo on them.

Thank you!! They love them! They both immediately announced that they would be wearing them tomorrow. Mr I and his family couldn't possibly have known just how much these two kids just love blue, and not just blue, but this shade of blue!I received an abolutely georgeous bottle of "Aire Lowe" eau de toilette. It smells wonderful and I can't wait to wear it out.

Thanks so much to Mr I and his family. We are looking forward to a fun month!

No comments: