Sunday, August 31, 2008

I'm not tired

Big C has been integrating into his new day care for the last week. On Friday he was there all day and so he had a nap. That meant that rather than go to bed at his usual 6:30 of 7. He partied in his room until almost 9! He got up at 6:45 and was a bear. By the middle of lunch he wasn't even coping any more.

So I told him that he was getting a nap. Oh he whined and cried to tell me that he wasn't tired. He insisted through his tears that I had it all wrong.

5 minutes later, this was my sweet little bear. I think that I might have been right!
One bear tucked under each arm.
I let him have an hour or so and he went to sleep by 8 pm. Hopefully we can find a workable solution for this nap at day care thing. I am pretty sure that they will be tiring him out enough that he'll need it.

No comments: