Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The sweet taste of Victory

This post is in no way related to the Saltine post.

I looked over this evening and noticed Big C starting to make The Face.
Every parent knows The Face. I grab Big C and we head for the bathroom. I remind him that he would get a lollypop for a poop on the potty.

Up we raced. The diaper was empty. On he went.



Out it came. What is with the sock and the wand? An imaginary lollipop for the winner!!

Then, the victory!



Ahh, sweet victory.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SJ doesn't want photos that could be used later on in his life on the web... or there are laws against that stuff.
GJ

Anonymous said...

I have two things to say:

1. Happy Belated Birthday Saje! I hope you had a wonderful day and got spoiled by the wonderful men in your life!

2. CONGRATULATIONS BIG C!!! It's a big step in a little ones life to be successful on the potty! Keep up the good work - the Hamers are cheering you on!

I love the little fairy wand to keep Big C's dignity in tact!!

Good work on keeping the blog up-to-date, I check it daily!

Anonymous said...

Sock and Wand... because posting your kids penis on the blog would be obscene!!!

Shayla