Friday, May 30, 2008

I am so excited!! Big C's new bedding is on the way!

I finally figured out what design to do for Big C's room. It has sort of been up in the air since he moved from the train bed to the race car bed. I decided recently that we should encourage his love of all things with wheels.


I spoke with my shopping fiend friend Mrs Bussey, and she pointed me towards the design genius that is Olive KidsOlive Kids bedding, wall art, and more . They have the absolutely cutest bedding that I think that I have EVER seen. This is called and he is going to LOVE IT!! Dave is worried that he might never sleep again! I placed my order today and I can't wait for it to arrive. I bought the wallies (the stick on wall thingies), two sets of sheets (they look like this)
and the truck pillow sham, I just couldn't resist it-it is too cute!!!
All for less than $200, including shipping-you can't beat that!! Stay tuned for photos of his freaking out when it comes!
Wanna pick up some adorable bedding from this company yourself? Click on the logo below and enjoy!!

Olive Kids bedding, wall art, and more

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is going to lose his mind.
nuff said.