Friday, May 30, 2008

Tagged

Recently I was tagged. Now, I am not entirely sure what that means, but it seems to mean that I need to reveal 5 things about me that not many people know. Here goes:



  1. Recently I found a hair, a dark hair, above my neck and below my nose. This was a first, and totally uncool.

  2. I am a garage sale-ing fiend. I pretty much treat this particular activity like a competitive sport. If I could get a uniform, sponsors and manage to get paid for this I would be in there like swimwear. I love to get a good deal on kids toys and I love to buy stuff for the kids because they grin thier heads off and enjoy it so much. Yes, at times my basement and back yard have been crazy scenes of excessive toys, but hey, when you buy them used you can just sell them once the kids bore of them and get your money back!

  3. My big toe on both feet is hairy, again, not okay!!

  4. I do not like my current short hair cut. I am growing it out and wish to be reminded of such the next time I start talking crazy again!

  5. I would wear birkenstocks with socks all year 'round if I thought that I could get away with it. Yes, they stink like crazy, but they are sooooooo comfortable. My birks smell so bad that Dave used to forbid me from bringing them in to our appartment. Hey, wasn't this two things??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonder which of the WBs is posting this one...
#1. Hmmm could be either, although only one would consider it a confession...
#2. Could be either...
#3. Again, could be either... :-)
#4. Ah ha! It's my sis... the one with hair!! :-)