Monday, February 11, 2008

DPoD February 11th - Monkey's first day at his new school

(please note: I did a little catch up today, so there are 3 days of posts to read!)

Monkey had a great day at his new school. Mommy had the boys dressed in matching outfits, how cute! I guess that she wanted to be sure that everyone knew that they're brothers. I think that they'll all know very, very soon. There were only 2 of them there today in his class (it maxes for 3 days of the week with 5 of them there) so he got lots of attention. He passed Big C in the hallways and gave him a pat on the back. He made a wonderful spider and enjoyed the piano in the music room as well as the microphone with the speakers. He had a great day all around and came home in wonderful spirits. Here he is filling in mommy on his first day!
At home we made some heart-shaped cookies for Valentines day rather than spreading around cards. Here are a few photos of Monday in action making them and showing them off. He's learned recently to just LOVE the camera.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hi, this is your cousin Amanda....Marie gave me your address and I've been checking out your blog and now feel like I know your family :). I just started a blog a couple of days ago so check it out. I'll drop you a note when I get some more time....it was nice to "meet" you.