Monday, October 27, 2008

2008 Trip to the Pumpkin Patch

Did you know that they don't have corn mazes or pumpkins in Finland?? The WBs all went to the pumpkin patch on the weekend for a traditional fall celebration. We had a blast.

Here's Monkey sitting and eating (what else) an apple.
Posing for pictures in the pumpkins. It was so cute, he kept saying "grenouille" which is French for frog rather than "citrouille". The French for pumpkin.
PUMPKIN!!!
PUMPKIN!!!
They loved looking in the gross pumpkin.
Checking out all of the good ones...
going through the corn maze...
swinging big c...
gorgeous!
Almost Halloween!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you set up a web page for meeeeeeee...pleeeaaasseeee...I really enjoy looking at yours and Becky's...now we want one...but I am computer challenged!BD

Saje said...

I would be happy to. Do you have my email address? Just send me an email and let me know what you wouldvlike it to have as a title and such.