Friday, October 10, 2008

Daddy's favourite way to waste spare time in a week

So I searched for a way to improve my logic skills and creativity on the internet. I have always enjoyed being challenged by logic puzzles and just LOVED them as a kid. I realized that I have drifted away from them for a long time and decided that I would look for something 'worthwhile' to pass the time and keep me occupied.
My first attempt lead me to 'brainmetrix.com'. I tried a few of the puzzles and found some to be reasonably challenging while others weren't so. My favourite was the 'Brain Creativity' called silversphere. You need to manipulate a silvershpere through a series of obstacles and get to the end of the various maps. I quite thoroughly enjoyed it and would recommend it to anyone looking for a little challenge, though some aspects border on video gaming, the logic and reflex skills were good in my opinion. I just completed level 25 of 25, though some were much more aggrevating than others. If you check it out, please let me know your thoughts.

1 comment:

Saje said...

my husband is finally back. I was a bit of a "computer game widow" there for a while