Thursday, October 16, 2008

Daddy's looking for a buddy

I got the call this week that Canadian Blood Services needed me to come in and donate platelets. I knew that since I wasn't able to give on Monday that I should take them up on it. When I was in there earlier on the weekend they asked if I'd like to re-book for some upcoming Saturdays. They've just added them in on a regular basis and I plan to go every other Saturday starting at the end of November. It took me about and hour and ten minutes from the time that I gave them my card to the time that I was eating delicious Oreo's and having some peach 'juice'.
Since I also noticed that this gives me the opportunity to have some time to hang out with someone sans kids - anyone want to join me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh pick me...pick me!!

Sounds enticing...but I'm afraid I wouldn't be very good at conversation...lol

Matt

Anonymous said...

I'm booked in. Shall you call apheresis or should I?