Saturday, January 10, 2009

Have you Seen this Book??


Big C absolutely LOVED this book when he was at a friend's hosue over the holidays. It has a keypad on it and goes through different scenarios about when to call 911. When you press '9-1-1' successfully on the keypad the sirens go off and Big C nearly does some business in his pants. Which would make this a great potty reader!
It's no longer available on-line through Chapters and the stores in Ottawa no longer carry it. So....if anyone out there sees a copy please please please pick it up!
The ISBN is 1591252741

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Saje and Dave. I just checked the on-line inventory of our local book store, here in Vienna, Virginia, and it looks like they have the "911" book in stock. I'd be MORE than happy to pick it up and send it to you. I'm just giving you a heads up in case someone else finds it. I just thought it might be easier to find in the U.S. I'll go get it in the next day or two!

Saje said...

WOW!! That is so great!! I'll keep my eyes open here but we have not had any success. I can mail you down a cheque once we figure out how much it all comes to : )

You rock Christy!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely NO cheque. (I love spelling that the Canadian way). It is my pleasure, and besides, I have a $5 frequent buyer credit that must be used by the end of the month..and I have so many books to read from Christmas and my birthday that I don't need any more...and I'd hate to see it go to waste...

I'll let you know when I mail it.

Saje said...

That sounds just wonderful! Thanks so much. He will be beside himself!!

PB said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dave said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.