Friday, September 18, 2009

The Answer

So what did I see through the window that made me call Big C over to join me??



Two firefighters standing on the front porch. I knew the house wasn't on fire so I was curious. I figured they were inspecting our smoke detectors.They wanted to know if we knew that we had smoke detectors (check, we have electrical ones and battery operated ones just in case of an electrical fire thanks to my old friend Roy Ginn from the Barrhaven firefighters who told me the importance of that)
Have we inspected them recently (check)
Do we have a fire escape plan (check)
That was all they wanted, I wanted to know if the boys could see the truck. The answer was yes and they were OFF

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The expressions on Big C say it all. I can barely imagine the joy! grandma C