Monday, September 21, 2009

Guess who dressed himself today??

Normally I set the boy's clothes out for the week in a shoe organizer. I didn't get around to doing Monkey's so I asked him to go and pick his own clothes. He got dressed, went downstairs. Ate breakfast WITH HIS FATHER!! And just about made it out the door with this on. He had even picked out a t-shirt just in case it got warm. Imagine this shirt and pant combination. *shaking my head*. I tried explaining how seeing this combination would make some people's heads hurt so he would need to get changed. He belived me, but was not overly convinced.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you forgotten how I let you go to school? You chose your own combinations, and I don't remember EVER stopping you! One morning you were wearing one red sock and one blue sock. When I said your socks didn't match you pointed out that you were wearing a red sweater and blue pants. Let him choose! Grandma C.

Heather said...

The camo/stripe pattern combo totally works! Same green and everything. The tie-dye t-shirt/pants combo though... not so much. LOL

Nuyanne said...

Grandma C, clearly you were a stronger woman than I... As one of the prime potential victims of cranial implosion I can do nothing but extend my sincere gratitude to his mother for stopping his mini-terrorist act. ;)