Saturday, July 25, 2015

An IKEA Commercial and a Hike

Saturday morning is a time that Monkey seems to find his way to my bed and I seem to get breakfast served to me and we seem to get a slow start to the day.  I like Saturdays when we are not travelling.

This morning I was looking up flight prices from Sydney to Christchurch as part of the exit strategy (again). 

Lo and behold the price had dropped from yesterday BY HALF. Suddenly I'm all "START THE CAR". I booked those puppies and we are off!!

Finally we rolled out of bed, but only because the main room gets all the sun and was warmer ;)

We got an invite to head to Castle Rocks for a hike.  Considering how the rest of the day was looking, we jumped on it.  

Here's Liz and Monkey at the top of the rocks.
The view was incredible!

 The boys had a great time.  I have new suspicions that bigC might be part mountain goat.  He was scampering up the sheer rock faces like they were flat ground. 
Everyone should sleep well tonight!
 Did I mention that Liz brought iced cakes? Boston buns she called them.  The boys think Liz is amazing!!
I happen to already know that she is!

No comments: