Friday, July 17, 2009

The contest winners

Wow.
I thought that it would take at least another day, so well done everyone who had the right answer.
Here are the remaining 3 pictures.

When mommy was home sick I thought that it would be great to get out of the house and enjoy something neat. My list had the Museum of Agriculture on it, but I needed to buy some more time. I loaded the car with snacks, bikes, swimsuits and the kids, then headed out. I knew that I wanted to get my rollerblades checked out for new brakes, so heading for Merivale seemed to make sense. No luck on the 'blades though. They don't carry any parts from 1996 though.
So I thought that it would be really cool to go to 'The Motorcycle store'. We stopped at Tim's for the usual, then got ready to go in. There was about a 5-minute speech outlining how we don't touch ANYTHING!! They knew that it was something pretty special, so they were super about it.
Talk about kids in a candy store.
Oh my goodness.
The sales guys were really entertained and the kids didn't bother a soul as they excitedly went from blue motorcycle to red motorcycle to orange motorcycle to green motorcycle...I think you get the idea.
They loved the ATV's (and yes, this was secured in place mommy) and had a phenomenal time. The Good Times Centre should think about offering tours or hosting birthday parties!!!
Congratulations to all 4 winners (and all women by the way....thanks guys)
BD / E-man and Peanuts Auntie
Shayla
Grandma C and
Nuyanne
we'll arrange your prizes soon

Due to the popularity of this contest there will certainly be more to follow!

No comments: