Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Heading in to bold new territory

Well this is it.
Post # 999.
The next one makes it 1000 posts.
Wow.
I'm taking a little time to reflect on the first 998 and it made me wonder.
What started it all?
So I looked back to the first post.
Mommy started the whole she-bang with a post on how to help others who might be having reflux problems.
She's awesome.

It also got me to thinking about my favourite posts.
Here are a few.
Feel free to backtrack with the 'A Look Back in Time' bar at the side of the page and please comment on yours. Here are a few at the top of my list:

Christmas 2007 (check out mommy!)
Phil's good Friday Tumble
OUr Trip to the Fire Station (look how little Big C is!!)
Head n Shoulders (though this is even cuter)
and Turtle Day

What are yours??

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Congrats! What a great way to journal your lives!

Heather said...

I really liked the one of big c talking to his "Beater" cake.