Wednesday, July 22, 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

mmmmmmmm......
today there are but only two, but soon there will be more!

Now you see them....
now you don't....

Bonus photo:
A few months ago I donated a few raspberry bushes to the Bussey's as several of the plants were encroaching on the compost bin. In the process I was left with a small hole that I filled with compost. It was really handy so why not?
Yeah.
Here's why not.
In the process this plant decided to grow.
Any plant experts out the on the interweb want to provide some advice as to what it is?
If anything grows, you're more than welcome to come over and share some dinner featuring it at our home once it ripens.
(please note that I have lost my battle with plants vs the compost bin....for now at least)

No comments: