Saturday, January 17, 2015

Almost in Sydney! !

The sun streaming the windows of this plane is shining down on Australia!!  We will land in about 2 hours.  We all got some sleep on this leg of the flight.

I did manage to get wi-fi in China, but the Chinese filters would not allow sites like Facebook, Gmail, twitter and blogger to work.  I was able to BBM a few people and (oddly enough) check out CNN. 

We are feeling done, but then they just came by with eggs and bacon for breakfast and we are back to being full of energy.  From here we have to get off this plane, get our bags and get through customs then drive the 4 hours to our new home away from home.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

1 comment:

Grandma C said...

I'm not sure I'd still be smiling after so long on a plane. Well done, all of you!