Wednesday, January 28, 2015

First Day of School


I happen to think that the school uniforms are adorable.  I am not at all certain that my children would agree with that.  

We took the classic "in front of the front door" photo like we always do.  I could not resist getting some photos with the fabulous view in the background.

 This is a photo of just the upper year students under the COLA (covered outdoor learning area).  I guess pick up should be easy at the end of the day...my kids will be the ones in gold and navy...

Later....

Both boys report having had a great first day.  The doodle made a new friend in his class and is responding well to not being medicated in the afternoon.  His teacher reports that he had a solid first day as well.

Monkey joined in with a gaggle of boys who were playing the Aussie version of his favourite game "man hunt".

I put supper on the table in my second day running of being a domestic goddess ;)  Dave biked to and from work for the second day in a row and is enjoying the physical activity.

I found two giant (in my mind) black spiders in the kitchen area today.  I went and got my shoe to kill them both and couldn't find them upon my return.  I think that is worse than ever having seen them in the first place.

No comments: