Sunday, June 14, 2015

Happy (Canadian) Father's Day 2015

Dave posting here.
Australia has different takes on many things. 
Aluminum is known as aluminium.
The queen's birthday is celebrated in early June.
Sugar cubes are actually rectangular prisms. 
The list is enjoyable as it is endless.
Of note today, however, is that Father's Day is celebrated in September. 
So I was pleasantly surprised this morning to see my wife and two handsome boys scamper away with big grins on their faces only to reappear with a gift bag in their hands.
 Here we are with my Father's Day hugs
And here I am unveiling my gift
A gorgeous Lululemon down vest to keep me warm on the cool days (both inside and outside) here in Mudgee. It will keep my core superbly warm and is covered in many useful pockets and hidden storage areas - just my style. My sons (and wife) know me well.
To both Tom and Don on the other side of the globe - a very Happy Father's Day to you both. You are very missed and much loved. You have been outstanding role models for both me, and our boys, throughout the years.

No comments: