Monday, June 1, 2015

Quotes Heard Around the WB house

SJ walks in to the kitchen in running tights
Dave: "did you go cycling this morning?"
SJ: "no, running, why?"
Dave: "they just looked like padded shorts from the back"

***************
Dave: "please explain to me why you refuse to use the clothes pins on the clothes"
SJ: "they are too time consuming"
Dave: "but the clothes blow of the line"
SJ: "only some of them"
Dave: (exasperated) "yes, but for every load of laundry you hang I must pick up at least 2-5 articles of clothing from the ground and they don't get dry on the ground!"
SJ: "Only 2-5 out of an entire load? I'd say that I have a pretty solid track record of keeping most of the clothes on the line then.  I'll be sure to keep up the good work."

********************
Monkey: "mommy, are you heavier now than when we arrived?"
SJ: "I don't think so, why?"
Monkey: "daddy said that you guys are heavier now because your 'wine to exercise' ratio has changed"







No comments: