Monday, June 15, 2015

Monkey and Grandma Head to Cairns

For the Canadians out there, this city's name is pronounced "cannes".  Don't ask me to explain why, I can't. 

We hopped in the car this morning at 7 and made the drive back to Dubbo. This time we had a full tank of gas AND it was daylight, so it was a smooth drive with no drama.
 I dropped my son off with my mother knowing full well that now that she has his Canadian passport in her possession that I might not see him again on Australian soil.

 Another fancy car. Another great one bedroom apartment.

 Monkey says that pizza on the balcony is better than in a restaurant because you can go barefoot. You can wear clothes that aren't very clean and a few other reasons that we don't need to publish.

Dave and I checked the weather report for Cairns and it is 27 degrees right now!  We are excited to be there in a few weeks as a family to enjoy the heat for ourselves.

1 comment: