Wednesday, July 18, 2007

DPoD July 18th - Our Wednesday


So things didn't start off as planned. I went to fix the toy box, but the part that I picked up last night was the 'right side mount' for the spring on the box, not the centre mount that I needed. Considering that I was overdue for an oil change I thought it best to get out the door and get on my way. We did the exchange as Home Depot (which was a lot of fun). Then we went to Speedy, as they have a 10$ off an oil change right now) and got that completed. While we waited we went to Farm Boy, another big hit for both boys. When I returned the car was just off the hoist, so I went to pay. No wallet. Fortunately they took the MC # I have memorized and we were on our way. After a quick call to grandma, no answer, I asked Monkey where he wanted to go. Without hesitation he asked "is it Wednesday?". After an affirmative reply, he followed with an exuberant 'Ride the train at Science and Technology'. So off we went. He rode in the top of the caboose on both trips and we hit all the fun stuff. Big C totally spaced out on the way home and I imagine that both boys will be solidly off in slumberland as I type.

No comments: