Thursday, July 26, 2007

DPoD July 25th - Our New Ride

Since I've had a little spare time on my hands I've done some research into new vehicles. This prompted me to go into a couple of dealerships and the first set of doors that I walked into was a Ford/ Lincoln dealership. Well...after strapping in the boys and taking this bad boy out for a test drive I was quickly putting pen to paper and making it official. I brought home the new vehicle, fit for persons of our size and with plenty of storage space, and took a few quick photos to show it off. It's a good thing that the price of gas has declined recently.
I'm pretty sure that Sunshine will be excited and surprised when she checks this post! Surprise honey, I hope that you like it!

2 comments:

Saje said...

What? I am calling you at home RIGHT NOW!

Anonymous said...

we needed to see a side shot