Monday, July 16, 2007

The Tent

So last weekend Dave went to Canadian Tire to buy a tent. He went for the 6 man tent in the flyer. Dave has spoken for years of wanting to go camping with the boys. He was ready.





So I wanted to pay homage to the tent by posting it on the blog. The trouble is that Dave didn't get the 6 man tent, He got the two room 8 man tent. As such, I couldn't figure out a good angle to get the picture from. I tried to get a shot from inside the front door...

but that was too far away


So I went into the living room, but I couldn't fit the whole tent in the shot


Then I went on to the back step, but that still failed to capture the enormity...
So I took a shot with me in the picture to try to put things into perspective...
Finally I was forced to go upstairs to Monkey's room to get an aerial shot.

In summary, Dave is thrilled and I am really happy for him. I hope that he and the kids (and maybe me) share many wonderful memories out there.

No comments: