Monday, September 22, 2008

I got to take care of the baby!

Today I swung by the Bussey household at Big C's request. Luckily they were just hanging out so we went in. Little Miss was causing all sorts of trouble as you can see. Oh wait, nope, no trouble, just laying in her bassinette. Dada was mowing the lawn. Much to my amusement he would mow a stripe and a half and then have to empty the bag. Our yard does not have nearly the same amount of grass!!! Since my kid was causing about the same amount of trouble as the baby Momma asked if I could hold down the fort while she had a shower. I was more than happy to oblige.
I strapped the baby to myself and proceeded to sway, dance and bop around the house to keep her settled. At one point I got a good strudy burp out of her which seems to have been the source of her distress. It has been a while since I have been yucked on so I didn't mind one bit.
Peacful little miss.

All too soon Dada took her from me to show her off to the neighbour.

No comments: