Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Making personal pizzas

It is already September 23 and I am pleased to say that I am still holding up to my end of the deal cooking-supper-wise.  This is not an easy task when I walk through the door at 5:15 and supper needs to be ready at 5:30 for the hungry calves.
I can tend to be home a little earlier on Tuesday nights so I planned to make mini pizzas.  We took an English muffin and cut it in half.  Then I put on the sauce and everyone got to choose what they wanted to put on the pizzas.  
The boys thought that this was a tremendous idea and were very excited to participate.
Big C was surprisingly careful and contentious with his pizza.  He did put quite a bit of toppings in his mouth : )
Monkey came over to supervise a bit.
Mimi came and made hers...
The best part?  They were a HUGE hit.  The boys chowed down and ate every bite.
Big C's placement is a "little" busy so it was hard to capture.
This was after about 3 minutes!!
We'll do this one again for sure.

No comments: