Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Change of address


Kids came running and I thought they were yelling "fire", so I went running toward the largest spider I have seen in the wild in my life.

Monkey said he almost soiled himself and I actually said a very bad swear word at the top of my lungs within hearing distance of my whole family.

We asked Dave to kill it.  He tried his best, knocked it down and now we can't find it.  It might be dead.  It might be plotting revenge. 

Either way, I'll be sleeping on the inside of a ring of fire tonight.  Shudder.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

2 comments:

Grandma C said...

Oh, good grief! It's monstrous. Seriously do you check through your beds each night?

Saje said...

Monkey found it this morning in the washroom. It is big enough that I am not confident that a shoe will be sufficient. I might need a firearms licence.

In the spider's defense, it is not harmful or aggressive and foes eat bugs, including those the size of a coackroach...it is currently still alive.