Sunday, April 26, 2015

The Rain Continues

It has been, and continues to be so disgusting outside that my running group was cancelled for tonight.
 The older two boys still have activities going on, so the short one and I are staying home in the dry house and eating popcorn and playing Connect 4.
 I've brought some of the laundry in to hang by the fireplace so that the nudity will end soon.  I am hoping for a stretch of dry weather, but there isn't any in the forecast for a couple of days.  The house is nice and dry.  We even lit a small fire tonight for heat.
 Prior to the Monkey leaving I scored my best ever round of MasterMind!!!!

These two are a heap of fun to play with!!

1 comment:

Carol Badenoch said...

I am ONE LONELY GRANDMA! I note that my fellas are wearing the pajamas I bought for them at Easter. I will imagine them as a warm hug from me. Only 36 more days till I give them the real hugs!!!