Friday, October 9, 2015

A follow up Post to the Melbourne Beast Spartan

As promised I am (finally) looking to see if there are photos of me on the course of the Beast.  I am actually finding some this time around-yay!  They are thumbnails, so not the best quality, but here I am:

Start line:

Run up to the fire jump:
 Fire Jump:

Mud Crawl (under rope, not barbed wire):

Part of me heading up the yucky hill.  I am climbing to the top so that I can grab one of those sandbags you see in the photos and then run to the bottom to grab a trinket to prove I did it, and then climb back up.  As you do.
 Here I am with the sandbag!
 We are working hard!  The next photos show that.




I still have not found any photos of me under the barbed wire crawl-but I remember seeing the photographer.  I will take another look and see if I can find them.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a kick-ass fire jump!

Saje said...

Thank you! I was so pleased with the photo!