Saturday, October 24, 2015

Sometimes you do really stupid things even though you know they are a terrible idea...

...and this time will be no exception!  I did a double Spartan trifecta this year.  I ran some road races. I am signed up for one more race on Halloween night (zombies, had to do it).  That was meant to be it. My plan for the last couple of months was to sit on my tail and drink the rest of the wine. 

Not anymore.  Not once I received this message:  I Googled it.  A minimum of 10km of running and at least 50 obstacles.  Any sane person would say "no, we have an international flight that evening.  I can't possibly do that." But hey, this is the year of "yes", right???

 
 And that clinched it.
 It looks like soooo much fun too!!!!
 I will need/want to find a place to shower before boarding the flight, but I have HOURS to sort that out.
 So no more laziness plan for this girl.
 I will need to be up for the challenge.  Here we gooooooo

2 comments:

Carol Badenoch said...

You are quite the raconteur for sure. If the event is half as good as the telling, it will be great!

Unknown said...

Do IT!!