Friday, October 23, 2015

Happy Grandparent's Day!

Happy grandparent's day to those of you blessed to be grandparents.

Monkey has been very sad for the last couple of weeks as he doesn't have any of his 4 grandparents here in Mudgee. 

Today he settled on having a picture of my parents and a note from them on his desk.  There were only 3 grandparents plus me in his class of 24 students, so as sad as he was, he was not alone.
 BigC was pleased as punch to have me there as his "special peraon".  We sat together and he wrote out some special memories of times he and I have spent together.
 Grandparents got scones with cream and jam.  You snooze you lose Canadian folks!  Those babies were split between the boys and I in your honour.
 Monkey sang a song in the senior choir.
 It was the same song they did for Mother's day.  Pretty sure that one is on the blog as well.
Spoiler, we've apparently caught up to our wine consumption and have exceeded it....new goals to be announced shortly.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay scones with cream and jam, and wine goals! #priorities

Carol Badenoch said...

If only time travel were truly possible! I miss my fellas so much. Being their Grandma is the best part of my life.