Friday, October 16, 2015

Blood Donation

It is blood donor time again!

 Dave claims that his blood pressure and heart rate were "yeah, around the same". He can't prove it though...so I am not sure we can give that one to him. These are mine.

Dave conceded that his hemoglobin was 149.  This is likely the first time I have ever won this one. 


At your second Australian blood donation you get a key chain with your blood type on it.  It's pretty nice. Dave and I are both very pleased with them! Never mind that we've both given far more times back home-there's swag here!
 I wasn't cold...I just had not thought it through when I wore a skirt to the blood donor clinic.  Then they sat me so that my feet faced the door that everyone walks in through.  I requested a blanket so that my stuff was not the new Red Cross welcoming committee.

No comments: