Thursday, December 17, 2015

New Zealand

New Zealand is similar to Australia, but is not Australia.

There is beautiful green lush scenery everywhere we have looked.  There's water and lakes.

There's cars that lock in the opposite direction that I would have anticipated.  That is the only reason why I finally realized that the stove top at our holiday park actually works in the opposite direction than I thought.
I would like to point out that there are absolutely no indications on the dials as to which end would be min and which would be max.  I finally realized that the oven dial would give me a solid clue.

It is colder here than in Australia, when you look at how far south we are.  We are heading further south in the morning. We will drive 4 hours down to Te Anau, to Doubtful Sound, for an overnight cruise on the sound.  

No comments: